Bahamas, a country with thousands of islands and 700 islets and wonderful caves – one of the most popular destinations for cruises in the Atlantic. This is because the Bahamas – a really beautiful country, which affects both travelers and scholars, especially if we are talking about the famous "blue hole".
More than 4 million tourists every year come to the Bahamas, mainly by cruise ships. Visit the Bahamas aboard a luxury cruise ship really fun and enjoyable, because such travel is usually accompanied by parties, celebrations and other tourist activities.
As with any type of international travel, travel on a cruise on the Bahamas will require proper preparation travelers. The following are eight important things you should do before you book a cruise on the Bahamas.
1. Get your passport. At the entrance to the cruise ship passengers is necessary before the & # 39; will reveal real passport. Usually cruise trip consists of visiting more than one country. Thus, the Bahamas also require a passport for entry. Passports are available in the official passport of your country of origin. US citizens aged 16 years and over will be required before the & # 39; to reveal a valid passport or passport card, while those aged 15 and older should have a pre & # 39; to reveal the original state birth certificate from the Ministry of US health and vital statistics, if the passport is not available. Copy of birth certificate (copy) will not be accepted. It is advisable to prepare your passport and original birth certificate for every traveler.
2. Get a visa. USA and Canada visa is not required for citizens. However, if you are outside the US or Canada, you may need multiple entry visa to the United States, and if necessary, the Bahamian visa (better consult with the consulate to the gods to see this). Foreign students studying in the US who travel with a US visa, must also pre & # 39; will reveal the real SEVIS for the trip.
3. Prepare a real ID. In addition to passports and visas, travelers may be required before the & # 39; make known the true national identity.
4. Prepare other documentation as a proof of citizenship. Cruise lines may not accept the documents for naturalization. Legal US resident aliens may be required before the & # 39; to reveal their true resident's card. Students also must provide a completed form I94, and this signed with the school documentation documents. All documents must be original copies.
5. Make a trip on a cruise. It is best to book your trip at least 3 months before your travel dates to ensure that you still get the best ticket prices. Remember that as the dates and number of tickets available fare increases. You can call a reliable travel agent to help you find the best deals for cruises, or just go for a reputable website DIY (do it yourself) travel reservations. Most travelers use the internet travel booking sites, because the client has full control when it comes to creating your own trip. The World Wide Web, there are hundreds of websites for travel, and most of them belong to an independent travel agents or individual affiliate travel agencies. It is advisable to use the websites of travel agencies that already have extensive experience in the industry, because these companies have contact centers with experienced and highly qualified professionals who are ready to help you if you need assistance in matters relating to your travels. These sites and travel agents are also carefully chosen supplier for travel partners. You can be sure that you will not be called "shady" dealings vendors and suppliers.
6. If you need special help, report the cruise. When ordering a cruise reservation, please indicate any special assistance. Sites for travel in DIY are often designated field (usually the "Notes") in Reservation Form for special requests for assistance, such as adapted chairs, elevators and ramps for access, custom toilets in communal areas and wheelchair. When you register to confirm if your request has been noted.
7. Obtain insurance to travel insurance. Travel insurance with a & # 39 is a vital complement to any kind of travel. About 70% of cruisers buy travel insurance for three main reasons: the world, concerns the loss of money invested in the trip, and protection against unexpected situations.
8. Pack your luggage. Check the requirements for the luggage to the cruise line. Some cruise lines can charge you if you exceed the size limit or the baggage weight. Make sure that you perform all applicable rules, laws and conditions of the cruise lines and ports. Conventional weapons, firearms, dangerous goods, flammable things, controlled substances and contraband, prohibited local and national legislation, are not permitted.
The most affordable cruise packages Bahamas – those that are located in Fort Loderdeyle because this port is very close to the country. You can choose to book only in the cruise price, or a package deal consisting of the cruise and booking on Grand Bahama Island.