Egypt planning to visit during this holiday? Well, you're on the right track. Egypt – the oldest and the perfect vacation spot. Egypt – a storehouse of very ancient cities, deserts, huge mosques, prehistoric empires and amazing destinations. Egypt, of course, with the & # 39 is a country worth visiting. From ancient tombs to the largest mosque you will find the best archaeological sites in the world in Egypt. Those who want to travel just to add adventure to your vacation, Egypt will not disappoint them. The most famous diving resorts on the beach of the Red Sea or the most beautiful camel safaris in the deserts of Egypt – is the attractions for those looking for adventure in his traveler.
Before you plan a holiday tour to Egypt, keep in mind the following tips:
1. First of all, to exchange their currency for the Egyptian currency. All Egyptian airports provide opportunities of foreign exchange to the local Egyptian pound. Banks operate at the airport for 24 hours a day, so you can exchange your money at any time. Traveling around the country, you should be in the pockets of banknotes and coins in the country. You can convert large denominations in a much smaller, since it becomes even safe if you have money to break into smaller fragments. Do not forget to buy Egyptian currency or the dollar, the pound and the euro, to be safe.
2. In Egypt, there is a great outside & # 39; e for a perfect holiday. The best time to travel to Egypt – in the summer months, ie from January to June. Although the summer heat can make your day a spectacle difficult at this time, you can beat the heat at the resorts. If you plan to visit a cruise on the Nile, then give preference to visit Egypt during the period from October to April, because at this time you can enjoy viewing the most significant places at moderate temperatures. If scuba diving at the Red Sea resort – this is your thing, visit to Egypt in June and September. In Egypt, very cold nights and excellent outward & # 39; I.
• Do not miss the best tourist sites of the country. For the best experience hire a guide to Egypt that will make your trip even more enjoyable. Look at the best places to visit during a trip to Egypt:
1. Hurghada– He is especially known for diving opportunities. If adventure – your goal is to travel, then do not miss this place.
2. Alexandria: The city is famous for its history and sights of the past.
3. Dahab: It is an ideal place for parties, which provides excellent opportunities for scuba diving, windsurfing and rock climbing.
4. Siwa oasis: This is one of the oldest and more popular places to travel, where you will find the fortress, built of mud.
5. Cairo: Cairo & # 39; is the starting point of most cruises on the Nile, and has a treasure of the past of Egypt.
6. Luxor: Visit of medium size temples and ancient temples in Luxor.
This advice, which you should consider before you make a trip to Egypt. It is very important to hire a guide to Egypt for a safe journey, because it is known to all cultures and languages and allows you to easily explore the country to its core essence. Enjoy your vacation in Egypt.